The Evolution of a Yamaha Champion!
The GP1800 – For years, the Yamaha GP models forged an unbeatable global reputation among serious racers. Warren gets the scoop!
The GP1800 is reportedly the fastest of it’s kind and was designed particularly for racing. Yamaha celebrated GP’s 30th Anniversary just last year (2016), that’s an incredible accomplishment.
The all-new GP1800 sprints like a champion athlete, but with the punching-power of a heavy-weight boxer which is available in either Azure Blue or Torch Red.
- NanoXcel 12 – Lightest Hull & Deck in the Industry
- Water Tight Storage
- Folding Re-boarding Step
- Sports-Bolstered Racing Seat
- Remote Security Transmitter
- Open Looped Cooling System
EXPERIENCE THEIR 3 YEAR WARRANTY!
Yamaha have also released the New EX Series!
The Ex Series puts “Personal” back into the words “Personal Watercraft”
Designed for fun, value for money and a high level of reliability these new “lighter” watercrafts are exactly what you’re after to get out and tear up those waves.
- Superior Construction from Durable SMC Fibreglass
- Hull Designed for Fun & Excitement
- 262kg – Light & Agile Handling
- 30 Litres of On-Board Storage
- 3-Person Seating Capacity
- Non-Slip Hyrdo-Turf Mats
- RIDE Dual Throttle Controls for Precise and Intuitive Handling
Yamaha Motor Australia was incorporated in June 1983, becoming part of a large International Corporation with Subsidiaries all over the world.
If you are interested to learn more visit their website!